To be considered for participation in our national provider network, the following requirements apply:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in a behavioral/mental health discipline
- Minimum of three years’ post-graduate experience
- Current state license/certification at the highest level for independent practice
- Current DEA registration if you are an MD applying
- Current malpractice insurance minimum $1million/$3 million
- Submit your current resume
- Submit a completed Oceanside Counseling & Therapy Affiliate Application
- Submit Affiliate & Business Associate Agreements
- Submit a W9 Tax ID form
Accepting an Affiliate Referral
Once you have been accepted onto Oceanside Affiliate panel, you may begin to receive referrals. Complete the paperwork as directed below:
- The Client Data Form is a 2-page assessment that should be completed after the first or second authorized sessions. Please make copies of this form for follow-up session.
- The Statement of Understanding, the Release of Information, and the Privacy Notice must be reviewed and signed by the client at the first session.
- At the conclusion of the authorized sessions, submit your bill within 60 days of the final session. Bills must be submitted according to Oceanside’s procedures.
- Mail all billing statement with Statement of Understanding to Oceanside billing address provided.